Thursday, May 3, 2012

So glad for such a great friend



I'm feeling a little guilty.  Not totally guilty, but a little bit.  I think that one of the times Jody went out to eat during her "fast" was with me.  Sorry, Jody.....but, not really sorry.  I had a great time!

Last Saturday Jody drove forty miles to treat me to dinner at one of my favorite places:


THE BAYOU in Salt Lake City!

This place is great.  With live music, over 300 beers available and Cajun influenced food, how could it not be fantabulous?!  Add a friend that understands the stir crazy's that go along with having a newborn AND takes you out of the house for some Cajun chicken and drinks and that is the perfect Saturday night! 

You would think that two bloggers would have taken pictures while there.  Nope.  I even took my camera with me.  It was just so nice to get out and chat with my friend, that I completely forgot.  Something else we didn't do?  Talk business.  Well, just enough to say "We really need to do this and this."  That was it.  I was fine with that one, too.

Unfortunately, Jody and I are REALLY behind with our Venture Schedule.  SUCKS!  We both know that at this point we both need to pull some miracles out of our hats in order to make the ABC Show this year.  Life just keeps getting in the way.  Yeah, yeah.  I know.  You've heard that from us before.  Any suggestions?  We would sure take them right now!  Or donations for a nanny?  Just throwing it out there. 

Bayou, Bayou, Bayou, Bayou, The Bayou Salt Lake City, The Bayou Salt Lake City, The Bayou SLC, Bayou Salt Lake City, The Bayou, Bayou SLC, Bayou, Bayou, Bayou, ABC Show, ABC Show, ABC Show, ABC Trade Show, Children's Trade Show, childrens trade show, childrens products gift show, ABC Show, Children's products gift show, childrens gift show, The Bayou SLC



No comments:

Post a Comment