Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years, Resolutions, Family Photos and More

IT'S GO TIME

ABC show in October.......

32 things to do before 32....

I have a lot TO DO! 

So I started out the year right.....by writing something on the list I knew I could cross off ;)  Yep, I cheat like that. 

FAMILY PHOTOS.  We decided to get some family pictures with the hubby's family in front of our brick wall at our house before the new renters moved in.  It was an adventure to say the least :).  We had my camera, a ladder and three cranky dressed up toddlers running around. 

Somehow we did manage to get some good photos.  While taking the pictures was one of my goals for the year, downloading and editing them didn't make the list ;).  I am posting some of our photos taken by my sister-in-laws iPhone.  I will post some more later I promise.....
 The Fam
 Indiana
 The"Coyster"
And "B"

FAMILY PICTURES-Check

Here's to getting your resolutions done IN the year you made them ;).




No comments:

Post a Comment